System: Titan series PBX’s
Sending a fax by email
To send a fax by email once your user extension has been authorized to send:
Note: See below for fax permissions
- Create a new email.
- In the To: field, enter: email@example.com
- Replace 18005554444 with your phone number you wish to fax from.
- Please include the country code of the number you are faxing from.
- In the Subject: field, enter the phone number you wish to fax to: 14165554444
- Attach a single PDF (<10MB) file to send as fax .
- Remove any additional attachments or signatures that may include images.
ℹ For security reasons, we do not send any notifications to unauthorized email senders or phone numbers. Authorized senders for a phone number will receive confirmation emails of delivery. If you are an authorized sender, and are not receiving confirmation notices, please check your junk or spam filters before contacting support.
Setting fax permissions
To send a fax by email, your email address and username must first be authorized in 1 of 3 ways:
ℹ The below settings require manager or administrative access.
- On the phone number (inbound route), the ‘Authorized Sender’ is specified as one of the system users.
- On the phone number (inbound route), ‘Allow all users to send’ is enabled.
- On the user extension settings -> user portal -> ‘Send faxes’ is enabled.
Note: The above expect the user extension to be configured with a valid email address for the fax sender.