System: Titan & Triton series PBX’s
Sending a text message
To send a text message (SMS Only) by the mobile app (method must be enabled):
- Open the GS Wave Lite app.
- Press the ‘Messages’ icon from the bottom navigation bar.
- Press the ➕ icon from the top right of the application to create a new message, or select an existing messaging thread.
- Enter recipient phone number (if creating a new messaging thread).
- Enter ‘message content’ by pressing on the text box at the bottom of the screen.
Receiving a text message
Messages are received automatically ONLY when your mobile app is active on your device (🟢 status and app not put to sleep by operating system). You can click the notification or unread message and can reply by tapping in the ‘message content’ text bar at the bottom of the screen.
ℹ Please note: Incoming messages may be missed if application is offline. We recommend switching your messaging method to Email for uninterrupted receipts. You can change your method via TELAIR Account, or contact support.