Poly SoundPoint 331
Rental Option (3)
Poly SoundPoint 331The Polycom IP331 IP Phone phone features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom's legendary Acoustic Clarity Technology. This ensures that the IP 331, like all Polycom Phones, delivers excellent sound quality and enables noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 phone delivers through an intuitive user interface a full feature set encompassing both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing, and more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinctive call treatment.
Phone Overview:The Polycom IP 331 is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phones' standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the need for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch enables flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
Features & Functions:
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- 3 context-sensitive "soft" keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- 2 feature keys ("Menu" and "Dial")
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center "Select" key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- Headset Compatibility
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets
- UNIT IS PoE. No Power Supply included
|Stock||New or A or B or C or X|