1. Program Overview
The TELAIR Partner Program (the “Partner Program” or the “Program”) is offered by TELAIR.NET LTD. (“TELAIR”) and provides the opportunity for Reseller Partners to resell TELAIR posted services to their customers at a discount. Conceptually, Partners would engage, quote and sell TELAIR services directly to their customers without any TELAIR intervention with the end customer, unless otherwise requested. You do not have to be a TELAIR customer to participate in the Partner Program.
2. Program Details
TELAIR will provide a monthly recurring discount to any Eligible Partner (as defined below) who directly resells TELAIR services to an Eligible New Customer (as defined below) in compliance with these Partner Program Rules (the “Rules”). Discounts are currently offered on the following plans:
- Business (Triton Series)
With a discount on the posted prices of 50% when directly sold to an Eligible New Customer. The discount is designed to allow the Partner to continue to operate as the sole point of contact for support to the Eligible Customer. Support is not offered directly to the Eligible Customer, and is directed to contact their Support team / TELAIR Partner as the Eligible Partner. The discount will be issued to the Eligible Customer upon the Partner submitting their order details from the link below:
Once submitted, the Partner may use their Partner coupon code on the TELAIR Shop to complete the order with any additional hardware including discounts on the service plan, and hardware (where quantities available). TELAIR will send a quotation to the provided Eligible Customer's email submitted for e-signing to begin the order process. The Partner will be able to review the order details prior to checking out of the cart. No payment methods will be required upon checkout. TELAIR will invoice the customer for the service and hardware portion selected from the checkout on the next monthly billing cycle. Monthly services will be invoices directly to the Eligible Customer via email. Eligible Customer will be required to make regular payments to TELAIR in accordance to their order.
The Program is valid only in Canada and cannot be combined with any other offers. TELAIR reserves the right to add, modify and/or delete any Rewards and/or requirements to receive any Rewards. TELAIR’s decision with respect to all aspects of the Partner Program is final and binding.
3. Definition of an Eligible Partner
To qualify as an “Eligible Partner”:
- you must be:
- a Canadian citizen, who is 18 years of age or older; or
- a business operating in Canada; and
- for TELAIR customers, your existing account(s) must be in good standing at the time of the referral. Reseller or wholesale customers (and/or similar parent/child business relationships) that are part of a larger agreement containing its own special discounted pricing shall be excluded from consideration as an “Eligible Partner”.
Existing TELAIR customers, as well as former TELAIR customers and former TELAIR Business customers, are prohibited from themselves becoming eligible for the Partner discounts. TELAIR Partner Program participants are ineligible to receive a Reward pursuant to this Partner Program when they may have been part of the Partner Program. Business owners, employees or agents are prohibited from referring their respective business(es) or employer(s) (or any partners thereof) and are ineligible to receive a Reward. Notwithstanding the foregoing, consultants, contractors and others who are not “employees” are eligible should they refer companies for which they are contracted to work. TELAIR reserves the right to validate that the Partner is/was not an employee at the time of referral. Partners cannot refer immediate family members living within the same household nor may they resell TELAIR services, as doing so may result in immediate disqualification.
4. Definition of an Eligible New Customer
An “Eligible New Customer” is an individual or business that
- is not currently, and has never previously been, a TELAIR customer;
- is not already registered as a TELAIR Business lead or contact in TELAIR Business’ records;
- signs up for TELAIR Eligible Products, or is ordered on behalf of the Partners while this Partner Program is still active;
You agree not to abuse any TELAIR resource, online registration mechanism or the tools in the Referral / Rewards Website by conduct which is, or can be, interpreted to be detrimental to the brand, trademark or interests of TELAIR, including without limitation, attempting to make referrals or receive rewards in a manner inconsistent with these Rules or the intent of these Rules, attempting to earn rewards through illegitimate channels, participating in fraud, or tampering with Partner Program or its tools.
5. How to Become a Partner
Registration for the Partner Program can be made at https://www.telair.net/forms/partners (the “Partner Form”).
After you have completed the Partner Form, your application will be reviewed by TELAIR at which point it will either be "Approved" or "Denied" based on the eligibility criteria. If your application is approved, you will then have the option of making referrals by either:
- submitting your referrals directly to TELAIR via the "Referral Form" provided, or
- using the tools provided to create a personal link that you can then share via social media. If a potential new TELAIR customer clicks on your personal link and follows the instructions to sign up for a TELAIR plan, and if that referred business ultimately qualifies as an Eligible New Customer, you may be eligible for a Reward subject to the eligibility guidelines and Program Rules.
6. Online Invitations
If you choose to invite businesses to sign up for TELAIR via social media, then
- you must include the personalized link provided to you in your post,
- you must state in your post that you are registered Partner of TELAIR,
- your post must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues, family members and business associates.
If you choose to share via email, the personalized link must be used in your email message. Your email must expressly state that you are participating in this Program. Your email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. Note: You can only refer any friend, colleague or family member via email one-time during any calendar year. Sending mass email messages (to multiple recipients at the same time), distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a personal link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam”, is expressly prohibited and may be (in TELAIR’s sole discretion) grounds for termination from the Program. Moreover, you may not issue marketing communications regarding the TELAIR products and services through any other online means, including texting, emails, on websites, or through any automated email, online or texting marketing method or program, or through telemarketing means, without TELAIR’s prior written consent, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. Further, any invitation to a potential new TELAIR customer must comply with all applicable laws including, but not limited to, CAN-SPAM.
If you choose to display a digital banner on your website or blog, TELAIR will provide you with a downloadable banner graphic. All referrals directly resulting from the banner on your website or blog will be tracked to you.
You may submit an order on behalf of an Eligible Customer from the referred link in section 2. Pre-submission orders are considered active for six (6) months and shall expire after such time. If a prospective TELAIR customer has neither activated nor installed TELAIR products or services within six (6) months after the Eligible Partner submits a pre-order, said referral shall expire and the requisite Eligible Partner shall not be entitled to a Partner discount or Rewards if the prospective TELAIR customer subsequently purchases TELAIR products or services.
When an Eligible Customer becomes a Customer, support should be provided by the TELAIR Partner. When a customer contacts TELAIR support directly, they will be advised to contact their Support Providers, in this case the Eligible Partner.
For Eligible Partners who are continually promoting TELAIR services to Eligible Customers on a regular basis, such as Managed Service Providers (MSPs), can be eligible for;
- a complimentary PBX with up to 10 user licenses on our 'Business Series Plan' for their operating business. This can be used as a production PBX system (See section 8. Terms of Service), as long as the Eligible Partner who is in receipt of their complimentary phone system is referring a minimum of 25 user licenses of the same plan tier on a monthly basis or can be subject for a year end evaluation of the same.
- Eligible Partners who do not meet minimum requirements at evaluation reviews may be transitioned into paid account.
Eligible Partners can submit their complimentary Partner PBX via https://www.telair.net/forms/partners
Eligible Partners and reward statuses are typically reviewed on a yearly basis. In some cases TELAIR may schedule for an earlier review date within a calendar year at TELAIR's discretion.
9. General Conditions
By participating in the Partner Program, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless TELAIR, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability or damages which may arise out of participation in the Partner Program or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any Reward or products attained through this Partner Program. You further agree not to:
- bind, create any obligation (express or implied) or negotiate prices or other terms and conditions on TELAIR’s behalf (nor represent to any person, including any prospective TELAIR customer or New Eligible Customer, that you have authority to do so); or
- make any claims regarding the TELAIR services beyond those made by TELAIR in the documentation relating to TELAIR services available at https://www.telair.net/resources/knowledge-base/. Moreover, you also agree that any promotion methods that you use to promote TELAIR products and services to prospective TELAIR customers shall be in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. All applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
10. TELAIR Marks
You acknowledge that TELAIR’s names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property (and the names of certain products and packages that are provided by TELAIR) (collectively, “TELAIR Marks”) are the exclusive property of TELAIR and that you do not have any proprietary rights therein. You may only use and display TELAIR Marks to the extent specifically designated or authorized in advance by TELAIR. Any marketing materials, communications and displays produced by you shall:
- be produced at your sole cost and expense;
- comport with reasonable standards of good taste;
- comply with TELAIR’s then-current marketing and legal compliance guidelines and rules, which may be updated from time to time; and
- comply with applicable laws. For the avoidance of doubt, all publications or public displays using TELAIR Marks must be reviewed and approved in advance by TELAIR prior to first use. All TELAIR Marks are and will remain the sole property of TELAIR. The permissions to TELAIR Marks are revocable by TELAIR at any time in TELAIR’s sole discretion upon thirty (30) days’ notice and immediately without opportunity to cure if, in our sole discretion, you infringe or improperly use or publish any of our Marks. For avoidance of doubt, all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, undelivered, misdirected referrals or Rewards or other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Partner Program, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Partner Program, the verification of Eligible New Customers, the tracking of referrals and Eligible New Customers, the announcement of the Rewards or in any Partner Program-related materials. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Partner Program, who are acting in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner or who are otherwise not in compliance with these terms as solely determined by TELAIR will be disqualified from the Partner Program and all points and/or Rewards will immediately be deemed void. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Partner Program or downloading materials from or use of the Referral Website or https://www.Telair.net.
TELAIR reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or cancel the Partner Program or the Rules at any time. Any changes TELAIR makes will be effective immediately on notice, which it may give either by posting on the Referral Website, TELAIR.com or via e-mail. Your participation in the Partner Program after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. You should review these Rules periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the "Last Revised" date at the top of these Rules. All questions or disputes regarding the Partner Program, including without limitation, those involving eligibility, participation, fraud and abuse will be resolved by TELAIR.
TELAIR also reserves the right to disqualify and deregister any Partner in the event that TELAIR determines that a Partner has violated any of these Rules, which determination shall be final. In the event of such disqualification or reregistration, Partners forfeits the rights to receive, and TELAIR is not obligated to honor or pay any Rewards which vest on or after the date of such effective disqualification or reregistration.
TELAIR MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT. TELAIR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE AND MERCHANTABILITY.
By participating in the Partner Program, you agree, affirm, and represent that you have read and understand these Rules. In addition, you affirm and represent that you have complied with all the Rules, as well as TELAIR’s Terms of Service (as applicable), and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Partner Program.
12. Limitation of Liability
NEITHER TELAIR, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, EVEN IF TELAIR HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE REASONABLY BEEN FORESEEN BY TELAIR. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THE REASONABLENESS OF THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS PROVISION.
13. Terms of Service
The TELAIR Terms of Service is available at https://www.telair.net/legal/tos.
14. Personal Information