Configuration from the phone’s settings menu
- Press Settings.
- Press Unlock Phone (option 9)
- Password is: CISCO (For ‘C’ press 2 button 3 times to change to ‘C’)
- Press OK, this will go back to the Settings Menu.
- Some firmware versions must be unlocked by pressing **# to unlock the Configuration Protection if “Unlock Phone”option is not available.
- Go to “Network Configuration” to set the IP connectivity
- Go to “SIP Configuration”
- Select “Line 1”
- In the Proxy Address field, enter: <ask support for details>
- Press Back
- Press Save to apply changes.
Your phone should reboot now, please verify once the phone is back online you are able to make calls both outbound and inbound.