Configuration from the phone’s settings menu
- ress **# to unlock the Configuration Protection
- Some firmware versions must be unlocked by pressing the “Settings” button, scrolling down to the “Unlock Phone” option and pressing the “Select” softkey.
- Password is: CISCO (For ‘C’ press 2 button 3 times to change to ‘C’)
- Press OK, this will go back to the Settings Menu.
- Go to “Network Configuration” to set the IP connectivity
- Go to “SIP Configuration”
- Select “Line 1”
- In Name and Authentication Name enter your Telair username:
- Enter your Telair password
- Enter any of the Telair servers (e.g. t3.telair.ca) as Proxy Address
- Configure Preferred Codec to g729a
- In Settings > SIP Configuration > Register with Proxy set this to YES
- Press Back
- Press Save to apply changes.
As an additional recommendation, Set “NAT enabled” to Yes, and on the “NAT address” parameter, enter the External (publicly addressable) IP address of Router or firewall, if any.