Get the IP Address
- Press the Spanner key
- Press the scroll down button to get to Phone Status and then press [ ] to confirm selection
- Select IP&MAC Addresses and press [ ]
- The IP Address will appear on the screen.
- Open your web browser and go to the IP you just found: https://[DeviceIP]
- You will be presented with a warning, you need to confirm that you want to continue.
- You will be asked for user and password. Provide the user and password for the phone
- Username: Admin
- Password: xxxxx (Default password: 22222)
- On the left menu select Line 1 under Advanced Settings
- Fill in the values as shown in the image.
Screen Name: John Smith (value of your choice)
Phone Number: <Your Telair username>
Caller ID: <Your Telair username>
Authentication Name: <Your Telair username>
Password: xxxxxxxxxxx (the account password)
Proxy Server: <Your Telair proxy server>
Proxy Port: 5060 (default sip port)
Backup Proxy Port: 0
Outbound Proxy Port: 0
Registrar Server: <Your Telair proxy server>
Registrar Port: 5060 (default sip port)
Backup Registrar Port: 0
Click Save Settings.
Restart the Phone.
- Click on Reset under Operations on the left menu.
- Now click on Restart
- Phone will restart automatically